We spent the last few months doing some amazing things. Our product and development teams have been hard at work on the newest release of our software.
We are proud to take our client experiences and our ability to understand their needs and translate them into a better Check I’m Here software experience for students and staff alike. With that being said, we’re excited to officially announce that the new Check I’m Here platform is officially live!
With the new release our team focused on performance, security, and support.
We’ve completely re-designed the platform from the ground up!
- Built using Material Design, a design language from Google. You’ll see consistency across each page for similar actions to help accomplish things faster. Everything from colors, buttons styles and locations, and form fields have been meticulously designed.
- Reorganized navigation to fit the “Manage, Track, Assess, Engage” framework.
- Integrated chat to help users through live support rather than tickets. We feel conversations are much more personal.
- Integrated support articles are embedded in our platform; there’s no need to leave the site to seek additional information.
We’ve completely re-built the entire platform.
- Now we’re a single page app, you’ll notice a large speed increase to page loading.
- We’re built on the newest technology stack from Microsoft: our team can build new solutions and features faster and more efficiently.
- We’ve upgraded our security to include the newest protocols and encryption available, to make sure your data and users are safer than ever.
We hope you’re as excited as we are to release the new Check I’m Here!
Interested in seeing everything that Check I’m Here has to offer? Click here to request a free web demonstration from one of our team members to see how the platform will look in your department or on campus.